Structural Engineer (Chartered) - Kilkenny
The Structural Engineer will provide professional advice and detailed drawings and calculations to our construction, design and estimating departments.
A Hybrid WFH arrangement, may be Considered
Key Responsibilities include:
- Undertaking the structural engineering design for projects or major parts projects, reporting to senior directors.
- Working closely with designers of other disciplines to produce coordinated designs.
- Working within larger project teams, with responsibility for production of deliverables to agreed timelines.
- The production of drawings, reports, calculations and structural specifications.
- Responsible for the production of designs and calculations whilst acting as a key point of contact for our clients and internal team.
- Review and manage construction / design / engineering related queries on all projects.
- Responsible for providing engineering advice and technical knowledge both internally and externally.
- Carry out detailed structural surveys and compile survey reports.
- Preparing professional and detailed engineering reports for senior management.
- Review project scopes to determine structural deliverables.
Key Requirements Include:
Must be Chartered in Ireland
Minimum 3 years relevant experience in structural engineering.
Knowledge of BIM
Please reply with a WORD Formatted CV.