Job ref: MAR123 Salary: Excellent long-term contract rates or package Location: Kidderminster, Worcestershire
Site Manager - Kidderminster - High-end residential
Our client is an established name in prime residnetial and heritage construction in the UK - following a sucessful project win, we are now looking to build a team to deliver one of the finest country homes (refurbishment & restoration) in the UK, that has a 3 year programme.
• Graduate or equivalent qualified.
• SMSTS and first aid qualified with 10 – 15 years UK experience.
• Experience with heritage conservation and high end residential required
• Experience in Construction Management preferred.
• Knowledge of JCT form of contract along with local market.
• Experienced with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint and Word. Good standard of written English including basic report writing.
• Experienced in use of Asta Powerproject programming software
• Must provide own Windows laptop and mobile phone for business use, unless employed on an umbrella basis
Site based role monitoring all construction H&S, progress and quality aspects of a the project.
The role will be reporting directly to the Project Director whilst working closely with large multidisciplinary team.
Duties will include;
• Record keeping and reporting of the construction process
• Liaison with all contractors on site
• Co-ordination with the Estate Manger’s team and the Construction Manager
• Review of tender packages with Commercial Manager
• Chairing and recording progress and co-ordination meetings
• Development of detailed work programmes and schedules
• Assessment of RAMS
• Preparation of weekly progress reports including photos and programme drop lines
• Management of site Q&A (RFI) system
• Co-ordination with site based Architect
This is a great long -term opportunity (3+ years) to work on the refurbishment and restoration of one of the finest country homes in the UK.