Location: Ireland Salary: €70,000-75,000
Senior Engineer, Leinster
Our client is one of the largest main contractors in Ireland, spanning multiple sectors and multiple trades they are now looking for a Senior Site Engineer to help them cover the Leinster region.
Our client is looking to place an experienced Senior Site Engineer within their projects in Ireland.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
• Relevant Degree level qualification
• 5+ years’ experience
• 5 years’ experience in heavy civils and/or infrastructure
• Proficient in the use of GPS, robotic total station and levelling equipment is essential.
• Previous Main Contractor experience
• Previous projects experience on Civil Engineering projects including roads, drainage, utilities, and site development works.
• Excellent IT skills – knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit, Navis works, Microsoft.
The candidate would have a number of responsibilities including but not limited to:
• Supporting the Project Manager and the wider team to provide technical advice on the project.
• Daily liaison with the project team, design team and subcontractors
• Perform technical verifications of civil engineering designs, models, and drawings.
• Implementing QA procedures, concrete pre/post pour checks, RFI’s and resolves technical issues.
• Assist in maintaining and monitoring safe working practices on site.
• Monitoring and recording of materials, plant, and logistics.
• Record keeping and reporting.
In return our client can offer a competitive salary €70,000-75,000 + a great package, with great career opportunities.
Please note our client IS NOT OFFERING accommodation.