The Senior Electrical Appointed Person will manage large scale construction projects for clients and assist in making sure the projects are delivered on time, within budget and to the satisfaction of the client and all stakeholders. The Project Manager will be responsible for monitoring the day-to-day activities in the field, managing and coordinating the flow of information and reporting and tracking issues arising from progress, quality and safety. The successful candidate will be client facing with proven communication and organisational skills.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Ensure safe working conditions have been established by reviewing documentation (including procedures, job hazard analysis, and permits) and auditing the energy program for construction, commissioning, maintenance and operations activities.
- Work with construction and commissioning teams to ensure safe working conditions to properly test and validate installation, operation, and performance of MEP systems.
- Support the management of the electrical infrastructures throughout data center campus ranging from a single large capacity facility, to several smaller ones.
- Partner closely with Environmental, Health, and Safety teams to drive Operational Excellence in all aspects of the Control of Hazardous Energy.
- Training new and existing employees in defined Energy Isolation process and procedure.
Desired Experience and Education:
- Degree in Electrical, Industrial, Process Engineering, or related work experience
- 5+ years of experience with industrial or commercial field engineering in mission critical facilities and electrical infrastructures
- 3+ years of experience developing and supporting programs in electrical safety in alignment with NFPA70E, National Electrical Code (NEC), and OSHA requirements as it relates to data center best practices
- 3+ years of experience in the Control of Hazardous Energy in complex mission critical infrastructure
Please apply with a word format CV if youare interested.