Location: Dublin Salary: €60,000-70,000
Quantity Surveyor, Dublin
Our client is one of the biggest Construction and Engineering contractors in Ireland, covering various sectors like Data Centres, Life Sciences, Commercial and Residential to name a few. They bring excellence to all their projects and is part of the reason they are so successful.
Due to this success, they are now seeking Quantity Surveyor to come and join them on a large utilities project in Dublin.
The candidate would be working within & assisting the commercial & construction team to ensure a successful project is delivered, while maintaining relationships, maximising commercial returns and manage risk.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
• Degree/Diploma level qualification
• Demonstrate clear written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to effectively utilise a range of technology platforms
• Be fully conversant with the use of the Standard Method of Measurement
• Demonstrate ownership/commercial awareness
• Effective time management, organisational, interpersonal and negotiation skills
The candidate would have a number of responsibilities including but not limited to:
• Implement commercial strategy.
• Support the SQS & MQS commercial functions, assisting with & taking responsibility for a number of tasks.
• Liaise with & commercially influence/challenge site management team.
• Maintain & protect JSS commercial & contractual entitlement.
• CVR - Be actively involved in & understand the process, maintain independent view.
• Risk/opportunity - Review & consider.
• Insurances/warranties - Develop understanding.
• Cash management - Be aware & be actively involved to ensure good cash management.
• Tender - Support as required.
• Manage & oversee AQS & TQS, checking & taking responsibility for their work
In return our client can offer a competitive salary + a great package, with great career opportunities.
Please note our client IS NOT OFFERING accommodation.