An established client that specialises in high-spec Washroom refurbishment and fit-out schemes across the UK – predominantly in the sectors including; hotels, residential, commercial, leisure – looking to add an experienced PM who is capable of delivering washroom packages of up to c£6m each in value
• Main responsibilities include:
- Liaison with clients, design teams and other professionals involved in the project to ensure all works are seamlessly integrated.
- Deliver projects on time, on budget and to the highest quality.
- Design Management.
- Financial and Budget control.
- Management of personnel, sub-contractors, and suppliers
- Developing and maintaining the overall project programme.
- Project reporting
- Have a 'can-do' attitude that always delivers on time and to the highest quality.
- Excellent skills in communication & presentation.
- Proficient at using Microsoft Office and Programming software.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in ‘Fit-out’ Project Management preferably in Washroom sector however this is not essential.
- Have the ability and understanding to read technical drawings and implement requirements.
This is a great opportunity to play an integral role within an award winning team, and be involved in some of the most prestigious projects around the world.
Projects are in Zones 1-2 Central London, and role will have flexible days from home
Permanent role – paying £65-£70k + travel and benefits package