Location: Peterborough Salary: Circa £425 per day
Project Delivery Manager – Peterborough - £425 per day
Reporting to Manager - Capital Projects
The role will be dedicated to a specific client’s framework agreement
The dedicated Client Projects team delivers a wide array of ‘Reactive’ and ‘Planned’ projects for the client typically relating to the building Facilities, Construction, Fabric and Plant infrastructures.
The current project is to Project Manage a £3m Physical Security upgrade at a Datacentre.
Fixed contract of 12-18 months duration to be renewed every 6 months.
The role could become permanent if the opportunity arises.
The role is based in Peterborough
• MUST have experience of Managing Projects in Datacentre and Critical environments.
• 5 years’ experience of Managing Projects, preferably in a Facilities Management or Construction environment.
• Qualification in Project Management or Construction Management.
• Understand requirements under the RIBA Plan of Work model.
• Understand(CDM 2015) regulations
• Hold a Technical Qualification (H.N.D. or Degree Qualified]
• Be competent in the use of MS Project and MS Office, including SharePoint (Office 2010 or Office 365).