Plant Manager – London - £40k to £60k plus benefits
An engineering and construction business, specialist structures contractor, enabling works, complex structural alterations, civil engineering, and infrastructure works, reinforced concrete basements, sub and superstructure frame construction and structural steelwork.
- Commercial, Residential, Infrastructure, projects
- Structural alterations to landmark buildings
Skills & Experience Required
- To ensure that all Plant is properly maintained and in a safe working condition and is compliant with all relevant legislation, with plant machinery examination & inspection certification as required.
- To provide specialist advice for purposes of work winning or specific site requirements.
- To ensure optimum utilisation of equipment and offer advice and recommendations to the Plant Director on additions and disposals.
- To oversee the safe and efficient working arrangements in the workshops and yard and ensure that fitters and plant operatives receive the appropriate training and have the requisite qualifications.
- To carry out regular stock checks and ensure appropriate systems are in place to prevent fraud, misappropriation, or misuse.
- To oversee the processes around asset disposals and overall safeguard the Company in this respect. In addition to report all losses, thefts or damages to the Plant Director and manage these in line with Company procedures,
- To provide management reports and participate in management meetings as directed by the Plant Director.
- To maintain all Plant Machinery Examination Certification & Inspection records in line with the Company Management Systems.
- To oversee purchases of parts and consumables.
- To establish relationships and trading arrangements with reputable providers of hired plants as well as plant and spares/parts suppliers.
Please reply with a WORD Formatted CV.