Location: Mayfair Salary: £30,000-£40,000+ package, healthcare, bonus, WFH, pension++
Junior Quantity Surveyor, London
With 45 years’ experience, our client is a dynamic and progressive specialist in the joinery and interior fit-out sector. Our client has a reputation for excellence and innovation and an international track record of achievement within a broad range of sectors which include luxury hotels, prime residential, commercial, and marine.
Due to continued growth and recent contract awards our client is looking for a young and driven individual to join their team as Junior Quantity Surveyor on a bespoke High-end hotel project estimated to be worth over £100 million.
The role will involve all aspects of the commercial/surveying function on fit-out projects.
Candidates must possess the following:
• The candidate needs to have experience working on luxury hotel, luxury high-rises or similar experience.
• A third level Construction/Quantity experience in a commercial role on new build and/or fit out type projects.
• The ability to be be articulate, pro-active with excellent commercial acumen, communication skills and IT and Excel.
• Candidates should also have experience working in a pressurised environment with the ability to keep calm under pressure and go the extra mile to meet deadlines and targets.
Experience in construction and JCT experience would be useful but is not crucial.
Main duties will include:
• The preparation and management of the project budget
• Procurement of subcontractors and preparation of subcontract documentation
• The valuation and agreement of the cost of any variations
• Preparation of monthly cost, value and reconciliation reports and final accounts.
• Provision of contractual advice to the Project Team
Our client is offering a competitive salary between £30,000-£40,000 along with a lucrative package which includes:
• 30 holidays per annum
• Enhanced pension
• Health Cash Plan
• Length of service awards
• Employee wellness programme
• Working from home scheme
• Holiday purchase scheme
• Personal and professional development
• The opportunity to deliver prestigious and exciting projects.