Location: Sweden Salary: £50 + package
Our client is a global engineering & construction conglomerate undertaking technology, pharmaceutical and data centre projects internationally. In Europe this growing organisation operates as a main contractor offering a full ‘turnkey’ construction service delivering technology schemes from cradle-to-grave.
Due to this increased workload our client now seeks an experienced Intermediate Quantity Surveyor to join the team on a data centre project in Sweden.
Their ideal candidate will have the following:
• General Manufacturing Processes (GMP)
• A minimum of 5-8 years post graduate Quantity Surveyor experience.
• Data Centre experience is required.
• Stable employment history.
• Excellent managerial and communication skills.
• Quantity surveying or related degree.
Applicants will ideally come from a main contracting background and have experience of undertaking both pre & post contract surveying duties on multiple simultaneous schemes.
In return our client can offer a highly competitive salary in addition to paid overtime and an unrivalled rotational pattern.
Please apply with an up-to-date WORD CV and we will contact you by return for a confidential discussion.