Location: Sweden Salary: + package
Our client is an established engineering & construction main contractor undertaking a number of new build data centre schemes across Europe.
They undertake a full turnkey solution and are constructing these data centres from the initial groundworks stage right the way through to the M&E installation, fit out and handover. Our Client is delighted to announce that they are recruiting for a Fit Out Contracts Manager on a data centre in Sweden with an immediate start.
The duties of the Contracts Manager include:
• Full responsibility for the successful delivery of multiple projects
• Ensure structures are put in place to monitor, review and control the budgeted or agreed expenditure.
• Implement the Company’s Cost & Value Management procedures and ensure that all necessary commercial reports are produced accurately and in a timely fashion to upper management.
• Work closely with the Directors and Site Managers to support and recommend strategies, to identify any potential risks or issues and to find an appropriate resolution.
• Issue monthly progress reports for Senior Management
• An excellent understanding of Health & Safety
As a Contracts Manager, you will require:
• An in-depth knowledge of current construction techniques, build ability and value engineering concepts
• 1-2 years experience in Contract Management
• Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
• Strong financial, commercial and business development acumen
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Data Centre experience is essential.
Please apply with a WORD format CV if you are interested.