Location: London Salary: £36000 + excellent benefits package
Role: Experienced Document Controller - Central London - Aconex – Immediate Start
Company: Our client is a top 10 office fit out or refurbishment contractor, based in London
Project: The Company currently has an exciting new prestigious Central London fit out project in place for which a Document Controller is required to join the team using the Aconex systems
Essential Skills & Experience
• Previous document control experience
• Confidence in using a range of FTP sites/servers such as Aconex, Asite, Conject, 4Projects, Procore / Prior understanding and knowledge of the construction industry.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
• Excellent written and numerical skills, together with an articulate and diplomatic manner
• A personable and professional attitude
• Ability to manage time and workload efficiently
• The ability to cope with conflicting demands and prioritise duties whilst working under pressure.
• To check the validity of the documents in accordance with the Document Numbering System.
• To record the documents in the company database, organise the dispatch, collect the comments.
• To manage all incoming and outgoing drawings and technical documents (RFI’s, EAI’s, TS’s, CAI’s, etc) issued via a range of external & internal FTP sites/servers (Aconex, Asite, Conject, 4Projects, Procore)
• To prepare returned drawing submittal sheets (workflows) for all consultant and sub-contractor drawings, and return these with the company comments/mark-ups
• To liaise with consultant and sub-contractors, to manage and control the numbering, filing, sorting, issuing, and retrieving of electronic/hard copy documentation all in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
• To supersede old electronic and hard copy consultant and sub-contractor drawings with new revisions. This ensures that everyone is working from the most up-to-date drawings
• To collate and coordinate drawings and technical documents in preparation for issue
• Update trackers for the issuing of the company drawings or the returns of the company comments
• To provide information and advice on document control procedures to all project subcontractors ensuring the team comply with the company’s standard filing protocols for numbering and saving documents, formal drawings, sketches, schedules, and specifications
Please reply with a WORD Formatted CV.