Our client, a busy, well established engineering services contractor operating in Ireland, the UK and Europe, within the pharmaceuticals, data centres and power transmission and distribution industries is currently looking to hire an experienced EHS Advisor with proven knowledge of Electrical, Mechanical and CSA and xcellent communication skills, through presentations, reports, written and verbal.
- Prepares Monthly KPI Report for their projects, issues monthly return of Site Visit Schedule, SEORs, KPIs, violations to the EHS Manager and the Business Unit Manager. Issues new SDS to EHS Manager
- Provide advice, guidance, support and instruction in all EHS matters to management, safety representatives and employees (including where applicable to sub-contractors, suppliers and visitors to sites).
- Carries out incident investigation in conjunction with site management, establishes cause of incident or dangerous occurrence and recommends method for future avoidance.
- Monitors P.P.E usage and advises site management on type of protective equipment required.
- Report on business EHS risks, KPIs and trends accurately with data and recommend constructive actions towards continuous improvements.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow and develop in a company committed to developing talent and rewarding performance.