Our client is looking for a Physical Security consultant with the ability to liaise with and confidently influence project stakeholders and the ability to work across a number of projects to start working on their project near Shoreditch, London.
- Development of detailed designs, reports, specifications, budgets and equipment schedules in line with RIBA Stages.
- Identify security technology spatial requirements, power constraints and cable routing requirements or restrictions within the project boundary for each system type or requirement
- Layout drawings showing cable routing and equipment locations.
- Ensure that technical skills are kept up to-date and continually improved with each project via ‘on the job’ training and exposure to vendor developments and systems.
- Travelling to site to conduct inspections and meetings throughout EMEA
- Ideally Educated to degree level or the holder of ASIS PSP/CPP or CSMP certification
- High level of IT literacy - Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat essential, ideally with AutoCAD knowledge.
- Ability to mark-up drawings for production by remote CAD technician
This role would be a great opportunity to someone who has a wide variety technical and communications skills, has worked on a variety of build and fit out projects in the past and can identify and overcome issues in a clear, concise and logical manner.
Electrical, design, engineer, security, systems, London, Shoreditch, Greater London, AutoCAD, CAD, security consultant, CAD technician, IT skills, career opportunity, Security Engineer, ASIS, PSP, CPP, CSMP, Adobe Acrobat, Electrical drawings.