Our client a leading international contractor with a €500m turnover require a Commissioning Manager for a data centre project in Dublin.
The ideal candidate will have proven ability in running similar projects with a minimum of 10 years industry experience in this capacity; possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both with colleagues and clients with leading client organisations and contractors.
- Review commissioning Tech Subs for technical content and contract compliance and organise workshops with Trade Contractors and the Client to expedite sign off
- Produce commissioning plans
- Produce a commissioning programme
- Produce a test and commissioning tracker document
- Produce a schedule of commissioning RAMS (Risk Assessments/Method Statements)
- Review, comment and approve sub-contractors commissioning RAMS
- Organise and attend all equipment factory acceptance testing (FAT)
- Produce reports following FAT visits
- Monitor the equipment tagging process
- Check the ongoing installation for commissioning readiness
- Interface with the Package Manager's on installation matters impacting the commissioning process
- Produce a weekly progress report which will include a drop line of progress against the commissioning programme, dashboard report from test and commission tracker schedule, 4 week look-ahead schedule and a schedule of key issues/observations
- Assist the Contractors in the preparation of the L1, L2, L3 & L4 commissioning documents
- Attend daily commissioning meetings to drive the time management and resource planning with Consultant and Contractors
- Follow up, and manage through commissioning issues arising and get them closed out to agreed deadlines
- Manage with the Trade Contractors all issues raised and noted on the Clients IRL (commissioning Issues Resolution Log
- Liaise with Consultant and Contractors in a proactive manner to close out commissioning issues arising
- L1 – L4 test witnessing and assisting in dealing with commissioning snags arising
- Ensuring all relevant parties are on site for each commissioning activity
- Ensuring all requisite test equipment is provided for each test.
- Managing labour on site during testing and commissioning activities
- Collating all test documentation for inclusion within the record documentation
- Work closely with the BMS commissioning Manager to fully test and commission the BMS interfaces in readiness for L4 & 5 testing
- Work with the FA Commissioning Manager to fully test and commission the FA interfaces in readiness for the L4 C&E testing
- Provide assistance to, and interface with the Technical Author in respect of the O&M Manuals - commissioning testing
- Management of a team and the ability to review design drawings, specifications and technical submittals in order to produce a commission-ability reviews, together with client liaison
- Fully conversant with ASHRAE testing levels 1-5
- Understanding of BSRIA and CIBSE guideline
- Electrical biased with previous data centre experience
- Good 11kV experience
- Proven management and mentoring of people / motivational skills
The Client offers a competitive remuneration, large projects and long term career prospects.
Please respond with a word formatted CV.