Location: North London Salary: 30k-35k
Job Title: Buyer
Location: North London
Company: Residential Contractor
An award-winning specialist interior fit out contractor with a turnover of around 20 million are on the lookout for a commercial assistant to join their team on a full time basis .You will be responsible for the buying functions and will work alongside the QS team. You will be able to establish and manage excellent working relationships with suppliers and site staff to ensure that works are supplied and run-on time.
The key responsibilities of the construction buyer role are:
• Creating procurement schedule in line with construction programmes
• Ordering materials and raise purchase order for sites on daily basis
• Procure materials/sub-contract packages such as windows, kitchens, appliances, sanitary ware, internal finishes, carpentry, and all other fixtures required
• Prepare competitive tender packages and ensure procure within the budget set-out
• Design/redesign and suggest varieties of packages to suit the types of developments
• Check and authorise supplier's invoices as well as raise query to any discrepancies or unsuccessful delivery, etc.
Should this role be of interest to you , please give me an up to date CV.