Our client , a leading building and civil engineering contractor with an excellent reputation is currently looking for an experienced Sustainability Manager to start working on their project in Dublin, Ireland. The ideal candidate will be Degree qualified with at least 3 years of experience working for main contractors in the Data centres, Industrial, Commercial or Pharma or similar sectors.
- Support the Regional Senior Leadership team with environmental sustainability matters
- Assist in delivery of the Groups Sustainability strategy, monitoring and reporting on KPIs and highlighting actions need to ensure delivery
- Liaise with the Head of Sustainability and wider Environmental Sustainability team to deliver strategic objectives and continual improvement
- Provide advice and support to operational teams on environmental matters
- Management and support of regional / project based Environmental Sustainability team members
- Maintain relationships with regulators, clients, subcontractors and local stakeholders.
- Investigate and report incidents to the Head of Sustainability
- Ensure on site compliance with environmental legislation and coach teams in applying controls and mitigations
- Deliver value adding environment projects and support ecological enhancements
- Liaise with client, regulatory bodies and subcontractors on matters of environmental management and sustainability
- Produce and update environmental management plans and environmental risk assessments
- Provide on-site advice to operations and design teams on environmental management, compliance and project specific mitigation measures including pollution control and ecology protection.
A relocation package will be offered to the right candidate.