Location: Cork Salary: €70,000-80,000
Senior Quantity Surveyor, Cork
Our client is one of the largest main contractors in Ireland, spanning multiple sectors and multiple trades they are now looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to help them cover the Cork region.
Our client is looking to place an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor within their projects in Ireland.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
• Degree or degree equivalent qualification
• 7 years’ experience preferably with a main contractor.
• Previous projects experience on Construction/Civil Engineering projects is preferred.
• Chartered or working towards chartership.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required.
• Excellent IT skills
The candidate would have a number of responsibilities including but not limited to:
• The ability to manage a small team on site.
• Overseeing all other Quantity Surveyor activity on site.
• Ensure effective delivery of all the commercial requirements of the project.
• Responsible for controlling costs and ensuring budgets are achieved.
• Provide accurate and informed reporting of the commercial performance of the project.
• Managing the preparation and evaluation of subcontract packages and assist in the preparation of interim and final valuations.
• Assist the Senior Contract Surveyor to coach and motivate surveyors on the project.
In return our client can offer a competitive salary €70,000-80,000 + a great package, with great career opportunities.
Please note our client IS NOT OFFERING accommodation.