Location: Bromley Salary: c75,000 + package
LJB are working with a mid-size contractor, with over 20-years working with the public sector. Our client specialises in mixed-use new build & Refurb schemes from 15 to 150 homes.
· Complex urban brownfield sites
· 3-20 storeys
· Traditional & modern methods of construction
· Typical contract values from £5m to £35m
· Partnering developers, housing associations & local authorities
· Looking for a strong Quantity Surveyor - Senior QS who can manage 2x residential (social housing) projects to completion. Circa £10m each.
· Basic experience in tendering, procurement, managing SC accounts valuations/ Notices and Internal Cost Value reporting essential.
· 5+ years proven experience as Project or No1 QS on site
· Start April 2021 - Immediate interview
Package & Benefits
· Permanent salary up to £75,000 DOE - Company Pension and Commercial progression
· Genuinely collaborative & non-confrontational working culture, both internally & externally
· Flexible hours and time working from Bromley office & visiting local sites
Please apply wth a WORD format CV if interested.