Location: Cork Salary: €75,000-80,000
Senior Health and Safety Manager, Cork
Our client is one of the largest main contractors in Ireland, spanning multiple sectors and multiple trades they are now looking for a Senior Health & Safety Manager to join them permanently in Cork.
Our client is looking to place an experienced Senior Health & Safety manager within their projects in Ireland.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
• Recognised EHS Degree or Diploma (NEBOSH diploma or equivalent qualification preferred)
• 5-7 years’ experience in a similar role
• Experience in large complex projects (e.g. Pharma)
• Ability to prioritise work requirements and handling multiple tasks.
• IT Skills – MS Office packages and database experience
• Must work well within a team and be able to collaborate with others.
The candidate would have a number of responsibilities including but not limited to:
• Responsible for the implementation and monitoring of the Company’s EHS Management System on the project.
• Promote a positive H&S culture on-site with Site Management, Contractors, and workers.
• Monitor EHS compliance on-site and generate weekly inspections & reports.
• Develop, maintain, and foster collaborative relationships with the wider project team.
• Influence and coach site team in the implementation of best practice EHS standards.
In return our client can offer a competitive salary €75,000-80,000 + a great package, with great career opportunities.
Please note our client IS NOT OFFERING accommodation.