Project Manager €90K + Excellent Pkg West Dublin
The client is a main contractor based in the Dublin, with clients in all sectors on retail, commercial, high end residential development, affordable / social / private housing, Civil Engineering works including RC Frames, related underground car parking, groundworks, landscaping etc.
The projects tend to include new build commercial development, development of high spec apartments, design & build traditional RC Frame.
The project will involve significant civil engineering works including excavation, retaining works, removal and disposal of soil, underground services etc
Skills & Experience Required
- High-density residential and commercial projects,
- Report directly to the Construction Director,
- Responsibility for ensuring the project is completed on time, within budget and to safety standards,
- Liaison between Contractor and Client, ensuring Client is regularly updated,
- Management and co-ordination of subcontractors,
- Develop and deliver progress reports, analyse results, and troubleshoot problem areas,
- Degree/ equivalent with a minimum of 7 years’ experience at Project Manager level,
- Experience in high density residential or commercial projects,
- Experience in construction planning,
- Technical competence with the ability to set and track project milestones and deliverables,
- Experience in leading and directing project teams and effectively managing sub-contractors,
- Thorough knowledge of computer and database applications, e.g., MS Office, including ability to use programming software
Please reply with a WORD Formatted CV.