M&E Supervisor x 2– London, (mechanical or electrical) Perm – refurbishment
Our client is an established main contractor working with some very loyal, Blue-Chip clients throughout London and the South East
As we gradually exit lockdown our client is now seeking a couple of M&E Supervisors to join the project team delivering a large commercial refurbishment in Central London for a major financial institution. This project is due to start in June and will last two years. Future projects will be on a similar type
The role of Mechanical & Electrical Supervisor will include the following responsibilities;
- To provide leadership and coordination of mechanical & electrical construction management staff
- Ensuring delivery of agreed mechanical & electrical construction performance targets for the defined project or projects
- Manage all aspects of work and site control for the construction phase of a project on behalf of the Project Manager
- Ensuring adherence to all company management systems and license conditions.
- Ensuring delivery of Safety, Quality, Environmental, Security, Health (SQESH) performance against company policy and management systems
- To ensure understanding and application of all responsibilities with regard to the Company's Environment, Health, Safety, Security and Quality Standards
- To ensure that all mechanical, electrical & building services construction activities on the project comply with all legal requirements, including Nuclear Site Licence Conditions.
- To ensure that mechanical & electrical construction management resources utilised are Suitably Qualified Experienced Personnel (SQEP) and are managed cost effectively and adequately resourced to ensure delivery of all projects
- To provide mechanical & electrical technical advice as required during the development and construction phases
- To undertake accurate reporting of all mechanical & electrical activities and issues which affect the progress and quality and which provide a reflection of the contractor's performance against the agreed contract programme
- To manage and coordinate the integration of the contractor design, manufacture and implementation packages of work as required by individual mechanical & electrical projects.
Our client welcomes applicants with either a mechanical or electrical bias. Some form of formal qualification would be preferred – ONC (Ordinary National Certificate) or HND (Higher National Diplomas) or equivalent standard in a Construction related discipline. A CSCS and a Site Supervision cert (SSSTS or SMSTS)
In return our client offers an immediate start and a guaranteed two-years plus work.
Please email CV’s in the first instance