Our Client is a Specialist Contractor that builds and manages complex installations on projects such as Data Centres, Advanced Technology & Life Sciences,
Manufacturing Facilities, (TSS), Healthcare & Building Services.
We are seeking an experienced quality manager for a Fitout, MEP, CSA project on a Hyperscale Gigafactory Facility in the Northeast of England
Scope of the Role
You will need the proven leadership skills to manage the project quality responsibility and the ability to build a long-term partnership with
your Management Team, Main Contractor, Client, etc.
- The successful candidate will report to the Project Manager, responsible for the final development, sign off, implementation, upkeep and distribution of the Quality Plan.
- You will have hands-on experience identifying and addressing quality risks in procedures and controls, evaluating and assessing their effectiveness.
- You must have a strong presence and management skills
- As the Quality Manager you are required to lead the delivery of a zero defect/zero rework project.
- The organisation as a whole will need your leadership in showing what needs to be done in order to deliver this high standard.
- They will also need guidance and support to deliver the same.
- You will need to ensure that all project personnel have been trained to the appropriate level in delivering an exceptionally high-quality project.
- Your quality goal is “Zero snags at the time where the Installation team announces that a system or part of a system in complete”.
- You are required to manage and deliver your department goals in a forward looking and controlled manner.
Essential Criteria for the Role
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of all aspects of the delivery of large, high quality construction projects.
- Show a track record of delivering on such projects and be able to describe in detail how they lead the team to deliver these results.
- 10+ years relevant experience.
- Hold a primary or master’s degree in QA/QC or an equivalent discipline. Or demonstrable experience.
- Demonstrate a keen understanding of strategic planning as well as tactical execution.
- Experience working as part of a project, cross-functional team and working with all levels.
- Relevant IT experience.
Please apply with WORD FORMAT CV
Please refer to our Website for more information
Factory, project, Sunderland, Quality, Assurance, Control, Sunderland, Northeast, North, Newcastle, Tyne & Wear, Tyne, Durham, Contractor, Cleanroom, clean, M&E, mechanical, electrical, fitout, fit, CSA, QA, QC, QA/QC, Manager, engineer, iso,