Location: London Salary: Negotiable
Experienced Document Controller - Administrator - London - Negotiable
The Company: Our client is a top 5 office fit out / refurbishment contractor, based in Winchester
Project: The Company currently has an exciting new prestigious London project in place for which a Document Controller is required to join the team using various IT systems including Aconex.
Essential Skills & Experience
·Experience and competence with Aconex
• Admin skills
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
• Excellent written and numerical skills, together with an articulate and diplomatic manner
• Ability to manage time and workload efficiently
• The ability to cope with conflicting demands and prioritise duties whilst working under pressure.
·General Office Management and Admin duties
• To check the validity of the documents in accordance with the Document Numbering System.
• To record the documents in the company database, organise the dispatch, collect the comments.
• To provide information and advice on document control procedures to all project subcontractors ensuring the team comply with the company’s standard filing protocols for numbering and saving documents, formal drawings, sketches, schedules, and specifications
Please reply with a WORD Formatted CV.