Location: Germany Salary: Circa €130k + Bens & Allowances
Estimator Northern Europe Circa €130k + Bens & Allowances
Senior Cost Estimator Cost Planning Construction CSA and M&E Covering all packages on Construction of Containment Building of a Hyperscale Data Centre.
- Main Contractor specialising in Fit Out / D&B / Bio Pharma / Utilities / Data Centres
- Based in Ireland, the role is only open to passport holders from countries in the European Union
Off Grid Hyperscale Data Centres in Northern Europe. It is possible that the role can be performed remotely, although site visits will be necessary.
- To prepare, complete, and deliver accurate tender offers that identify the most competitive market price for a particular project
- Report directly to Commercial director
- To offer advice on risks, value engineering options and other work winning strategies
- To ensure all risks are understood and evaluated so that they are considered for inclusion in the tender presented at the settlement
- To handover tenders that are won to the project team and maintain contact to ensure all knowledge is successfully transferred
- To work closely with the supply chain to ensure they continue to provide competitive tenders,
- To provide cost planning and other cost advice both internally and to consultants if required
Skills and Experience:
- Proven Track Record in MEP & CSA Estimating for a main contractor on projects around €100m in value and preferably in similar sectors
- Knowledge of the construction industry process
- Proven planning and process management skills
- Knowledge of different procurement routes, particularly design and build
- Please reply with a WORD Formatted CV.
Or call Tony Campbell, in complete confidence