I am looking for a BIM experienced person for a permanent job with a Specialist Contractor part of a larger group operating throughout UK & Europe on Cleanroom/ Laboratories projects. The role is based in Sunderland.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Produces 3D electrical drawings for field installation and coordination with other sub-contractor trades.
- Produces shop drawings, cross-sections of underground, conduits and cables, as required for instructions to fabrication and installation crew.
- Prepares documentation requesting clarification of original design in the form of RFI’s and follow-up responses.
- Performs verification and preparation of layout drawings to meet contract requirements.
- Reads architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical floor plans, section and elevations
- Confers with engineer of record and project management staff to resolve problems and explaining drawings to production or construction teams and providing adjustments as necessary
- A minimum of 2-5 years electrical detailing experience and/or equivalent field installation experience.
- Solid working knowledge of Autodesk software; Fluency in Autodesk Revit, Navisworks and AutoCAD MEP is preferred.
- Detailed understanding of all facets of construction blueprints (architectural, structural, civil, mechanical, plumbing, electrical, and special systems).
- Understanding of electrical symbols and electrical drafting conventions and standards.
- Knowledge of 3D coordination with other trades.
- Fluency in reading 2D and 3D plans, electronically or hard copy.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
BIM, REVIT, Sunderland, Newcastle, Durham, Gateshead, Middlesbrough, Detailer, Coordinator, manager, co-ordinator, MEP, Mechanical, Elec, Electrical,