Location: Dublin Salary: €65,000-70,000
BIM Coordinator – Dublin/Leinster
Please note that if you are coming from outside of Ireland accommodation IS NOT being offered.
Our client is one of the largest main contractors in Ireland, spanning multiple sectors and multiple trades they are now looking for experienced BIM Coordinator in Leinster region.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
• 5+ years’ experience preferably with main contractors.
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Experience on large complex projects ideally Pharma/Data Centre environment.
The candidate would have a number of responsibilities including but not limited to:
• Implement and maintain the BIM Execution plan across the assigned project in conjunction with the delivery team.
• Work collaboratively with their design team, package contractors & project team to achieve the project objectives.
• Ensure design elements are in accordance with the drawings and specifications and fully co-ordinated with relevant Architectural & MEP requirements.
• Development of look ahead plans – keep up to date across all disciplines – building regulations BCAR, Environmental, Health and Safety regulations.
• Maintain commercial and contractual awareness.
In return our client can offer a competitive salary (€65-70,000 DOE), a great package and genuine career progression.