At least 10 years of CSA industry experience.
Our Client is a dedicated Data Centre Construction company with headquarters in Dublin and delivering throughout Europe.
The company specialises in providing Turnkey Data Centre Solutions, providing services from design, through to construction across the full range of civil, structural, architectural, mechanical and electrical services as well as commissioning.
The company is currently constructing multiple Turnkey Data Centre Projects in 8 different European Countries, equating to over 220MW of IT load.
- Manage the co-ordination of packages as part of the Civil, Structural and Architectural team.
- Management of Site Safety in conjunction with safety personnel (including set-up, management and close out).
- Management of Site QA in conjunction the Projects team.
- Management of Project Schedule in conjunction with Planner, Project Managers, Sub-Contractors and consulting Engineers/Architects to ensure client requirements are adhered to.
- Support the tracking of project costs with the support of the project QS’s.
- Manage all day to day site operations.
- Management of sub-contractor activities including tracking progress against schedule and manpower levels. Carry out sub-contractor meetings.
- Manage site documentation.
- Attend Site Meetings, Internal Project Reviews, Engineering Reviews, Planning and Co-ordination Meetings as well as Handover Meetings.
- Support close out functions of all project items including Final Account, Punch List, Safety & QA Files, Material and Plant re-locations, Project Plan.
- Hold weekly commercial meetings with the commercial team to ensure all variations are being captured and processed.
- Ensure change management is handled correctly (Cost & Programme).
- Review drawings and setting out details.
- Carry out distribute & close out CSA snags
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or similar essential
- At least 10 years of CSA industry experience with an architectural bias.
- Experience in scheduling, programming, and sequencing.
- Experience in effectively managing teams is essential.
- Experience in the delivery of large-scale projects
Please reply with a WORD Formatted CV.