Senior Site Manager - Fit Out - Netherlands - Data Centre
Our client is a major construction company who are engaged by some of the world’s largest IT companies on the construction of the internal aspects of their data centres in various site in mainland Europe, on this occasion they're looking for an experienced Senior Site Manager to join their division in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
This organisation specialises in offices, fit-out, modular free-standing and suspended hot & cold aisle containment, flooring, partition and ceiling systems, including structural and seismic door sets.
- Ensuring adequate supervision is in place on all contracts under your control.
- To chair sub-contract coordination meetings on a regular basis.
- Ensure adequate control of materials, plant and equipment to prevent loss or damage, waste, theft or unnecessary hire charges.
- Identify and issue RFI’s to the design team.
- Ensure Site Daily Diary is completed on all sites.
- Manage site teams through regular team meetings and Contract Reviews.
- Generate and maintain a procurement schedule for all contracts paying particular attention to long lead items.
- Monitor Actual against Planned progress against Contract programme.
- Ensure that all supervisors have clearly defined roles and responsibilities.
- Significant experience in the Fit-Out market
- A background in delivering refurbishments/fit-outs on time and within budget
- Minimum of 5 years of Site Management experience
- IT literate
- Client and contractor management skills
In return you'll get the following :
- A market-driven salary that will depend on your experience but is negotiable
- flights home every second week
- the standard working week when away
- daily expenses to cover your costs, transport provided
- accommodation provided and other benefits