Location: Ireland Salary: €30,000-60,000+ package
Senior Health & Safety Advisor, Rosslare
Please note that if you are coming from outside of Ireland accommodation IS NOT being offered
Our client is one of the largest main contractors in Ireland, spanning multiple sectors and multiple trades they are now looking for a Senior Health & Safety Advisor to help in Rosslare, Ireland.
Our client is looking to place an experienced Senior Health & Safety Advisor within a project in Rosslare, Ireland
The ideal candidate should have the following:
• Minimum 6 years’ experience.
• Degree Qualified in Health & Safety.
• Previous experience in a similar role,
• Experience working on Pharma/Data Centre environment.
• Experience with main contractors preferable.
The candidate would have a number of responsibilities including but not limited to:
• Responsible for the implementation and monitoring of the Company’s EHS Management System on the project.
• Reporting on compliance and escalating noncompliance as necessary.
• Promote a positive H&S culture on-site with Site Management, Contractors, and workers.
• Monitor EHS compliance on-site and generate weekly inspections & reports.
• Develop, maintain and foster collaborative relationships with the wider project team.
• Influence and coach site team in the implementation of best practice EHS standards.
In return our client is offering a competitive salary and genuine career progression.