Project Managers – Ireland (Nationwide) - Salary Negotiable
Tier One main contractor involved in construction of RC Frame Apartment Blocks, Data Centres, Pharma projects and Warehouses.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Report directly to the Project Director / Construction Director.
- Responsibility for ensuring the project is completed on time, within budget and to safety standards.
- Liaison between Contractor and Client, ensuring Client is regularly updated.
- Management and co-ordination of subcontractors
- Develop and deliver progress reports, analyse results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Provide feedback and record information from the project for ‘lessons learnt seminars’ etc.
Skills & Experience
- Degree/ equivalent with a minimum of 7 years’ experience at Project Manager level.
- Experience in high density residential or commercial projects.
- Track record in construction planning.
- Technical competence with the ability to set and track project milestones and deliverables.
- Experience in leading and directing project teams and effectively managing sub-contractors.
- Thorough knowledge of computer and database applications, e.g., MS Office, including ability to use programming software – e.g., MS Project/Powerproject etc.
Please reply with a WORD Formatted CV.