Location: Belgium Salary: circa £450 - £500 per day + housing, car, flights +++
Lead QA/QC manager – Civil Engineering – Belgium
Our client is an established and respected general Civil engineering sub-contractor operating across Europe. Their European division undertakes large civil engineering packages on behalf of Tier-1 main contractors primarily involved in the construction of data centre and pharmaceutical schemes. Civils Packages undertaken include; Groundworks, Concrete / RC Frame, Superstructure, Builders works, Piling and External Works
The need now exits for an experienced QA/QC Manager to join the team delivering a large civil engineering package on a Data Centre in Belgium. The QA/QC Manager’s primary function will be to implement, oversee and manage the Quality Management Systems & Procedures on the project working closely with the company’s Site Engineering team
We are seeking an experienced QA/QC Manager with experience of working on large civil engineering & infrastructure projects.
Due to the nature of the current Visa situations at this time we are only able to accept applications from QA/QC Managers with an EU Passport
· 5-10 Years’ experience as a QA/QC Manager or Quality Manager
· Underground / Groundworks civil engineering project experience such as Superstructures, Infrastructure, telecoms, drainage, sewage, etc.
· Quality Management Systems Experience
· Experience dealing with clients in a fast-paced environment
· Large Infrastructure Project Experience –Pipelines, Highways, Gas, Data Centres
· Right to work in the European Union/EU Passport
Excellent daily rate £ available, along with fully expensed travel, housing, car +++
Please apply now with a current CV and we will contact you by return to discuss further