We presently have an opportunity with a well-established and busy, £200m+ turnover contractor working on multi-million pound commercial, new build and refurb projects who are currently recruiting for a Electrical QA to join the team in their London office. The desired candidate will come from a stable background and have a least 4 years’ experience within a similar role.
- To follow Client’s Quality plans and ITP’s
- Perform quality inspections on site as per IFC drawings
- Assure that the materials installed on site match the project specifications and technical submittals and that all relevant information is provided from Quality checks carried out
- Generate snags , liaise with subcontractors until completion and produce records
- Witness tests that are performed on site and keep a record
- Assist Mechanical / Electrical Engineers when required
- Attend quality review meetings
- Coordinate site walks with the client for Sign off process
- Liaise with our Modular facility , Project Manager Engineers, Commissioning manager
- Detect opportunities for improvement and try to educate and encourage the team to perform as per Dornan Standards
- Ensure all internal procedures are followed
- Lead handover of systems of construction into commissioning activities
- Lead pre-commissioning witnessing such as hydraulic testing, pre-energisation checks, line walk systems with P&ID
Required Skills / Qualifications
·Excellent attention to detail and organisational / planning skills
·Ability to self-manage, prioritise and work to tight deadlines
·Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and clients
·Be proactive and committed
·Ability to support, manage, lead and enthuse others
·Willing to undertake further training should the company believe necessary for the role.
''Applicants should be able to work with no visa restrictions'’.
Please respond with a Word formatted CV only