Location: Dublin Salary: toc€60,000+bens
Our client is a leading engineering company who specialise in Turnkey Data Centre Solutions that are delivered faster, leaner & smarter, whilst continuing to deliver Mechanical & Electrical solutions to the Commercial, Industrial and Pharmaceutical sectors are seeking an ambitious and driven Mechanical Engineer to join their team on a data centre project in Dublin.
Your responsibilities will include
* Undertaking projects from inception through to commissioning and testing
* Accurate Information reporting to ensure activity deadlines are met to support the project team.
* Management of the technical submittal, approvals
* Ensure Works are installed in accordance with Project specifications and to the Project QA plan
* Undertaking subcontractor technical instruction and site coordination. Knowledge of using CAD would be an advantage.
Mechanical Engineer Requirements
3·5 years experience working with a recognised Mechanical contractor
·Good Organizational and project planning skills
·Good negotiation, problem-solving and decision-making skills
The Client offer a long term career prospects for the right individual. and is offered as an immediate start.
Please respond with "Word CV" only not pdf document