Location: Dublin Salary: €20,000-30,000 + package
Site Administrator, Dublin
Please note that if you are coming from outside of Ireland accommodation IS NOT being offered.
Our client is one of the largest main contractors in Ireland, spanning multiple sectors and multiple trades they are now looking for a Site Administrator to join them in Dublin.
The ideal candidate should have the following experience:
• 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role, previous Construction experience is beneficial.
• Excellent organisational skills are required.
• Ability to prioritise work requirements and have proven experience of handling multiple tasks.
• IT Skills – MS Office packages and database experience
The candidate would have a number of responsibilities including but not limited to:
• Efficiently undertake and co-ordinate all site administration duties on a project, providing admin support to the Contracts Manager and the wider team.
• Manage, track, and record general site correspondence on the company databases.
• Administration of labour, plant, materials, and returns.
• Assist the Health and Safety team to record and administer health and safety documentation.
• Work collaboratively with the Contracts Manager and with the wider project team.
In return our client is offering a competitive salary and genuine career progression.