Senior Contracts Supervisor - Kilkenny Ireland - Modular Buildings - €75,000
A leading Irish contractor in modular construction, building very large containment facilities for BSL Laboratories, Biopharma Cold-rooms & Stability Storage facilities, GMP, Data Centres all over Europe
The management of all contract construction issues. Ensuring that the project is installed safely, to a high quality, in a timely fashion, and within budget.
Duties & Responsibilities
- The ideal Candidate will be responsible for managing all on site construction activities.
- Implementing all project related quality procedures.
- Implementation of all quality and safety procedures, and ensuring that all personnel and subcontractors are in compliance with these procedures.
- Liaising with other key subcontractors to ensure that all works are coordinated, and that work can be carried out safely and productively.
- Making sure that all documentation is in place to allow works to proceed.
- Ensuring that agreed construction schedules are in place and agreed with the client before commencement, and monitoring progress to ensure that relevant targets are achieved.
- Monitoring non-conformances and ensuring that relevant reports are completed and reviewed with the construction director within two weeks of occurrence.
- Maintaining client relationships, and ensuring that all commitments made are achieved.
- Ensuring that all materials, plant, sub-contractors and labour are allocated to the project in sufficient time to ensure that target dates are met.
- Making sure that the project is constructed on or below the budget amount provided at tender stage.
- To ensure that all scope changes are communicated back to the commercial department and approval is obtained prior to commencement of scope change site activity.
- To maintain safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures, complying with legal regulations.
- To ensure a consistently high standard of work is produced in accordance with specification and quality standards through regular quality inspections with sub-contractors.
Skills & Experience Required
- Strong administrative and computer skills required, for example, Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and Google Packages (Gmail, Google Drive, Google Docs).
- Excellent interpersonal, written and spoken communication skills.
- Ability to take a professional, organised and positive approach to problem solving.
- Understanding of the importance of confidentiality and the ability to deal with confidential information in an appropriate manner.
- Extensive knowledge of modular construction methods.
- Health and safety training.
Please reply with a WORD Formatted CV.