Location: Royston Salary: £30-£50 per hour
Project Administrator, Cambridge.
NOTE THIS IS A 1 YEAR FIXED TERM CONTRACT
Our client is an expanding company providing a source for the successful implementation of Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical projects from concept design through to deliverable completion.
Due to their continued success, they are now looking for a Project Administrator to join them on their site in Cambridge.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
• Close proximity to the site
• Preferably at least three years’ experience in an administrative role.
• Able to deal with customers, colleagues, and suppliers in a polite and professional manner.
• Recognises the importance of delivering excellent customer service.
• Shows commitment and enthusiasm to meet and exceed customer needs and expectations.
• Have a methodical approach to their work.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Organisation skills
• IT literate with a good knowledge of Word, Excel, Email etc
• Time management skills and the ability to prioritise their workload effectively
• Customer service skills
• Problem solving skills and the ability to produce workable solutions to issues.
• Able to work as a team, take direction from others.
The candidate would be responsible for the following but not limited to:
• All administrative duties on site
• Be on hand to help office team with various day-to-day tasks
• Handle various documents to help site run smoothly
In return our client can offer a salary competitive salary (Depending on experience) and genuine career progression.