The role of the Infrastructure Design Consultant is to primarily focus on our client’s ICT Infrastructure fit-out projects. Leading client engagements and an in-depth understanding of how projects are run within the RIBA project framework are essential. Reporting into the Professional Services Director, the candidate will be responsible for maintaining the high standards expected the team, ensuring technical compliance throughout.
- Development of Designs, reports, specifications, budgets and equipment schedules in line with RIBA Stages
- Ensuring applicable industry, technical, regional and regulatory standards applied to designs
- Interfacing with multiple client, partner and project teams throughout EMEA
- Extensive knowledge and experience coordinating Low Voltage systems design with MEP, Architectural and other technology disciplines at all stages of the RIBA (or international equivalent) design process
- High level of IT literacy - Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat essential
- Detailed and up to date knowledge of Low Voltage Systems, associated standards and support systems
This role would be a great opportunity to someone who has a wide variety technical and communications skills, has worked on a variety of build and fit out projects in the past and can identify and overcome issues in a clear, concise and logical manner.
Infrastructure, design, consultant, ICT, fit-out, RIBA, technical Compliance, London, Greater London, City of London, Shoreditch, Design Development, regulatory, EMEA, low voltage, Microsoft office, Adobe Acrobat, MEP, Architectural.