Location: Didcot Salary: 250/day
A well-regarded Civil Engineering contractor is currently recruiting for a HSEQ advisor to join their team on a contract basis located in Didcot, Oxfordshire. This client is involved in construction across the UK such in sectors such as civils, highways & build. Experience with tier 2 contractor/sub-contractor preferred.
• The Health and Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager will be providing general Health & Safety advice specific to the business needs and continuously advising on safe systems of work.
• Ensuring that the Company is proactive, up to date and complies with Health, Safety & Environmental legislation.
• Developing Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality strategies and maintaining Company Policies and Procedures.
• Carrying out internal audits of the Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality processes measuring performance.
• Carrying out internal and external site inspections to ensure policies and procedures are being properly implemented and adhered to.
• Carrying out risk assessments ensuring that all documentation and method statements are up to date.
• The Health and Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager will be developing and maintaining quality management systems in compliance with ISO 9001.
• Managing reporting and investigation procedures for accidents/incidents to establish the root causes and preventative measures required as well as producing statistics.
• Grad IOSH
• NEBOSH Cert (minimum requirement)
• Relevant experience in construction
• CSCS Competence card desirable
• Member of the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health
• Flexible attitude and willingness to travel within the region
The client offers a very competitive salary package and long term career prospects with immediate starts.
Please apply with a WORD format CV if you are interested.