Client: Fit-Out Contractor
Job Title:- Technical Director
Location:- Central London
Job Type:- Permanent
A specialist Main Contractor with a turnover of over £100million are seeking a Technical Director to join their team on a full time basis. This role would sit within their Commercial function where the key responsibilities are
- Pre-Contract bid co-ordination.
- Involvement in prospective Client pitch presentations.
- Accurate hand-over of construction documentation to Construction Manager.
- Assessing and interpreting client brief for works cost planning
- Co-ordination of design, sales and sub-contractors to ensure design and costs are certified ready for input into bid documentation
- Estimating projects using Excel spreadsheet system.
- Putting together documentation for presentations to prospective clients
- Formatting and managing pre-contract programme relating to bid and agreeing works duration with contracts team
- Presenting pre-contract cost documents to prospective clients
- To ensure the highest standards of Health & Safety within the company, including adherence of all CDM requirements
- Accurate briefing to Construction Manager of pre-contract documentation: ie: relevant drawings, spreadsheet, specifications, Health and Safety documentation and other supporting information
- Ensure drawings are accurate and based on dimensional site surveys
- Ensure compliance to Building Regulations, Planning Regulations and Building Control Legislations
- To comply with all company policies and procedures that relate to anti-bribery, quality, environment and health and safety
The must have's are
- Experience of cost planning with skill set to value engineer a design.
- A commercial pre-contract background and a good experience of office design and build
- Detailed knowledge of the JCT
- Good presenter and listener
- High self motivation, enthusiasm and ambition
- Desire to succeed and positive can-do attitude
- Target and success driver
- Action take with the ability to be in charge and manage a team
- 5+ years industry experience or Degree level qualification
Should you have all the above skills and wish to be considered for this role please send your cv to the email below