Location: Germany Salary: €60,000-€80,000
Site Manager- Holland, Germany, Denmark
Since 2014, our client has grown from a small operation to one of the leading specialists in partition systems, interior fitout, ceilings, and bespoke solutions in Europe. They have a proven track record in cleanrooms, data centre construction, fitouts, and refurbishments.
Due to such recent success, our client is now looking to further grow and are looking for experienced Site Managers to join them in Holland, Germany, and Denmark.
The ideal candidate should have the following experience:
• drylining and interior fitout experience
• at least 5 years’ experience as a Site Manager
• some experience in bespoke work, data centre work or cleanrooms
Generally, the Site Manager will take control of ‘on-site’ activities to ensure works are carried out in planned and methodical manner whilst ensuring the highest levels of safety and quality are maintained.
Other duties include but are not limited to:
• Fully understand the contract, clients’ requirements, and specifications
• Manage the day-to-day activities and operations with regards to time and quality
• Ensure a high level of Health and Safety on site by monitoring behaviour and enforcing company and legal policy. Complete statutory site inspections as required and the weekly safety inspections.
• Ensure that production targets are met whilst producing the highest quality of product and ensuring that costs are kept within budget.
• Comply with a complete all relevant documentation on a weekly / monthly basis.
• Maintaining quality standards and control procedures
• Managing labour and materials, including material requisitions and call off orders.
• Issuing site instructions, requests for information, confirmation of verbal instructions and company.
• Working under the direction of a site-based project manager
In return our client can offer:
• Competitive Salary
• Bonus Schemes
• Subsistence Allowances
• Working Overseas Allowances
• Career Development Opportunities
• Training and Personal Development