Senior Quantity Surveyor – Amsterdam,
Our client is an established package contractor active on a number of projects across Mainland Europe.
This organisation is currently delivering sizeable sub-contract packages including, Concrete Flooring, roofing, external envelope & partitioning, ceilings and general Interior Fit Out packages, primarily on large-scale data centre & pharmaceutical schemes
Due to a recent project win our client is now seeking an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor in Amsterdam.
This Senior Quantity Surveyor is required to lead the commercial function on a large sub-contract package of works including partitioning, dry lining and external envelope works as part of a large data centre construction scheme
Key Responsibilities will include
- Managing the commercial and cost management aspects for the delivery of the programme of works
- Providing commercial and cost management support to the procurement and operations department
- Measuring and valuing the works undertaken by the operational teams and contractors.
- Management of cash flow/payment notices and advise the Commercial Director of any delays
- Compilation of Final accounts
- Developing procurement strategies.
- Risk analysis.
- Site inspections and audits as necessary.
- Raising purchase orders on the internal financial system, managing the payment processes for all contractors and consultants.
- Attend regular weekly and monthly meetings alongside the Commercial department to ensure alignment with the department and organisational strategy, the AC vision, and values.
Qualifications & Skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Construction Law.
- Previous experience and knowledge of Health & Safety Regulations.
- Ability to run and complete reports via Microsoft Excel.
- Extensive experience in cost management of large projects.
- Detailed knowledge of current building and construction regulations and contractual matters.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a similar role.
- Previous management/supervisory experience.
- Degree Qualification in Quantity Surveying or a related field.
In return our client can offer a competitive basic salary, 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
Pension, fully expensed travel, housing & Bonus