Our Client a well established principal contractor with £140m turnover operating within the design & build space have a requirement for a Quality Assurance Engineer on major development works in Kilkeny, Ireland
- You will be suitably qualified with at leat 2 years experience of working on construction projects.
- Your responsibilities will include assisting with the preparation of suppliers’ and subcontractors’ documentation, internal monthly progress reports
- You will also support the project management teams and contract engineers while preparing and follow-up on QA procedures, to specific European standards and codes.
- You will also be responsible for validation of equipment, preparing site construction reports etc.
- The company offer a very competitive remuneration and exciting projects with long term career opportunities.