Planning Manager – London – Commercial Fitout Projects – Circa £100k p.a.
One of the leading UK Construction Companies with a global presence involved in prestige projects in the UK
Central London, large commercial fit out projects in the financial and legal corporations
Skills & Experience Required
- Experience of working on large projects/programmes.
- To evaluate and display the project critical path and advise the project team of the results and any appropriate corrective action.
- To produce and maintain project baselines and execute the change control process as appropriate.
- Manage and record all project progress in the programme, and reschedule the programme to take effect of the progress data and communicate the results to the project team and advise of any appropriate corrective action.
- Produce project reports or data directly from the planning software and arrange the data to align with the company accounting software.
- Understand and report on a project using earned value analysis techniques and interpret/communicate the results and any corrective action to the project team.
- The ability to produce programmes that satisfy contractual requirements.
- Also, to manage a portfolio of project programmes and support planning engineers or junior planning engineers including supervising and checking of work to ensure that all work complies with company standards and procedures.
- A background of working as a P6 planner on a large scale new build / refurb / fit out project ideally for a tier 1 contractor or a project management consultancy.
- A construction related degree (civil/structural engineering, or construction/project management or equivalent).
- Excellent software skills.
- Must have a construction or project management background
Please reply with a WORD Formatted CV.