Our client, a busy, well established engineering services contractor operating in Ireland, the UK and Europe, within the pharmaceuticals, data centres and power transmission and distribution industries is currently looking to hire an experienced Mechanical Construction Manager to join their newly acquired project in Essex.
- The ideal candidate will be be in possession of; IOSH certificate managing safety; IOSH certificate in environmental management and general NEBOSH certificate (preferably).
- Recognised pipefitter/plumber/sheet metal worker etc. apprenticeship / trade cert coupled with a minimum of 3 years Site Management experience
- Prepare of reports and front-end studies including capital cost estimates, project schedules, material take off’s and out to tender schedules.
- Assist PM in development of construction programme, short term look ahead planning reports, equipment and materials schedules.
- Ensuring construction is carried out accurately, following plans and specifications
- Develop a daily key action plan that includes HSEQ, productivity and people management.
- Conducts quality control inspections on and off project sites
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow and develop in a company committed to developing talent and rewarding performance.