Junior Engineer / BCAR Coordinator - Dublin
Tier One main contractor involved in construction of RC Frame Apartment Blocks
Building Control (Amendment) Regulations 2014 (BCAR) Coordinator and
Junior Site Engineer for our Dublin based project. The successful candidate will be a qualified engineer with a minimum of 1 year’s site engineer experience. In addition, have good working knowledge of Total Stations and other setting out/surveying equipment. This role will be reporting to the Senior Site Engineer & Project Manager.
You will need
- A third level qualification in engineering - Construction/ Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience as a Site Engineer
- Proven understanding of design drawings and maintaining drawing registers
- Good time management skills & ability to meet deadlines
- To be highly motivated, enthusiastic, and organised.
- Excellent IT Skills with good working knowledge of AutoCAD (or similar) and MS Office (Project, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Location: Dublin
- Understanding of Building Control (Amendment) Regulations 2014 (BCAR)
Please apply with WORD Format CV