Location: London Salary: circa £35000 Plus bens
Experienced Document Controller - Administrator Central London - Circa £35k
The Company: Our client is a top 10 office fit out / refurbishment contractor, based in London
Project: The Company currently has an exciting new prestigious Central London project in place for which a Document Controller is required to join the team using various IT systems
Essential Skills & Experience
• Admin skills
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
• Excellent written and numerical skills, together with an articulate and diplomatic manner
• Ability to manage time and workload efficiently
• The ability to cope with conflicting demands and prioritise duties whilst working under pressure.
• To check the validity of the documents in accordance with the Document Numbering System.
• To record the documents in the company database, organise the dispatch, collect the comments.
• To provide information and advice on document control procedures to all project subcontractors ensuring the team comply with the company’s standard filing protocols for numbering and saving documents, formal drawings, sketches, schedules, and specifications
Please reply with a WORD Formatted CV.