Job ref: BIM2303 Salary: £50k - £59k Location: City of London, London
Our client who are an professional consultancy, that provide Project Management, Mechanical, Electrical and Public Health Design services for new build, fit-out and refurbishment projects are currently looking for an experienced BIM Manager to join their team. The client requires the BIM Manager to have experience within using REVIZTO (which allows the BIM manager the capability to efficiently coordinate in a 3D environment in order to effectively communicate throughout the entire project team during different stages of design and construction.)
You will be working closely with Engineers to deliver projects to our Clients.
Responsible for the BIM/Revit processes at an office and project level from scheme design through to tender.
What You’ll Be Doing •
Revizto - coordinate in a 3D environment
• Oversee the Digital Engineering team in office.
• Oversee and support the development of the BIM Technician pool.
• Ensure Document Control have the correct tools and resources to carry out their work.
• Develop relationships with project partners and clients.
• Work with the BIM solutions group to develop relationships and strategies with key clients in relation to BIM project delivery.
• Advise project/team leader and task information managers where necessary.
• Agree BIM Execution Plans to aid project delivery and protect the company's commercial position.
• Ensure quality standards and technical accuracy are delivered.
• Report to line manager on progress and deliverable.
• Review and comment on project related information from other professionals.
• Take an active role in the professional development of others.
What We Are Looking For
BIM Manager who has used REVIZTO
• Considerable experience in BIM within the MEP industry.
• Demonstrate good understanding of MEP disciplines.
• Commitment to effectively deliver to high quality.
• Articulate and able to provide clear and concise explanation of ideas and procedures.
• IT literate with a technical understanding of IT packages relevant to the role, mainly Revit.
• Work under own initiative as leader of a team and figurehead for office.
• Act in a professional, personable and competent manner.
• Actively support, supervise and motivate junior team members.
• Show commitment to personal and continuing professional development.
• You will be highly organised, with a keen eye for detail and methodical approach.
• You will have excellent communication skills and comfortable communicating with people at all levels to enable you to build good working relationships.