Location: Denmark Salary: Denmark - €100k to €110k plus Benefits
OFCI Project Manager - Data Center Construction - Denmark - €100k to €110k plus Benefits
Switchgear Electrical Commissioning Owner Furnished Contractor Install Project Manager
You will manage the procurement of critical mechanical and electrical plant and equipment on large scale construction projects for clients and assist in making sure that the project is completed, on time, within budget and to the satisfaction of the client and all stakeholders.
You will be responsible for overseeing the design, fabrication, inspection and approval, installation, commissioning and handover of critical plant and equipment on behalf of the client and project team.
You will come from an electrical background and will be responsible for monitoring the day-to-day activities in the field, managing, and coordinating the flow of information and reporting and tracking issues arising from progress, quality, and safety.
The successful candidate will be client facing with proven communication and organisational skills.
• Assist delivery of a wide range of projects
• Engage with the vendors to identify project risks and ensure these risks are managed throughout the design, fabrication, and installation stages
• Review technical submissions from vendors and/or contractors and ensure they are compliant with the client’s specifications
• Assist in preparation for meetings, chairing and recording all minutes
• Attend and monitor meetings and escalate any issues that may arise
• Implement project
• Assist in the change management process
• Assist the implementation of all key project processes to support the project’s delivery and monitor these processes, reporting and making recommendations to the client team
• Take regular site walks to promote and observe safety and progress, report and track any corrective actions through to timely completion
• Regularly conduct site inspections and/or visits to vendors’ facilities and obtain progress and quality reports
• Monitor on and off-site works, record and report non-conforming work and drive the team for follow up, preventative and close out actions
• Assist in the review and assessment of proposed variations in the works and of any actual or anticipated delays to the progress of the works
• Assist in the handover plan, monitor, and track the preparation of documentation
• Coordinate with the client team, consultant team and the contractor on all snagging activities, including the schedule and stakeholder engagement Desired Experience and Education
• Experience working in a similar role on data centre and/or high-tech projects
• Degree qualified in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering and/or minimum 10 years’ trade experience
• A qualification in Project Management and/or chartered or seeking Chartered Project Manager status
• The ideal candidate will be purposeful, initiative-taking, and resourceful with excellent client relationship skills