Design Manager £70K + Pkg Western Home Counties
One of the Country’s leading Main Contractors with a global presence
The projects tend to include new build commercial development, development of high spec
Design Manager – Ideally based in a westerly location, managing the full design process from tender through construction and assisting in handover documentation ( in conjunction with DC) for multiple contracts outside of the M25, on a temp to perm basis, subject to performance and suitability.
Skills & Experience Required
- This client requires a Design Manager, to manage and co-ordinate the design team and contractor designers to produce complete and comprehensive construction details in due time, considering quality, buildability, cost, health, safety, and environmental constraints.
The ideal candidate must be someone capable of leading a team, from precontract works and seeing the project right through, on a strict build programme.
- The ideal candidate must have a solid D&B experience, someone who can manage the design in line with their client’s tight build programme.
- Leading the delivery of architectural designs for cleanroom projects including drawings, details, schedules, tech subs, calculations to all RIBA stages.
- A minimum of 4 / 5 years’ Design experience
- Should have the ability to work in partnership with architectural engineering consultancies, main contractors (EPCMV contractors) and end users to build a long-term working relationship.
- BIM experience (Revit) Must have experience in Revit from LOD 100 to 500 inclusive of COBie standard relating to managed asset information including space and equipment.
- Managing BIM execution and strategy
- Degree in architecture or engineering / Architectural Technology degree / HND Engineering /HNC Engineering
Please reply with a WORD Formatted CV.